Indian gooseberry or Amla as it is popularly known in India is a rich source of vitamin C. Since times immemorial, the India Gooseberry is well known for its various health benefits as well as its usage to enhance and help in hair care. The lesser known fact is that it is equally useful for skin care too. Scientists have discovered that it is highly effective as an anti-aging agent for your skin. Let’s take a look at some of the simplest tips of using the Indian Gooseberry to stay young and radiant.
Tips for Using the Indian Gooseberry to Enhance Your Ageless Beauty
- If you drink Indian Gooseberry juice every day, it will slow down the aging process. Apply its juice on your face by mixing it with almond oil. This will help in removing fine lines and wrinkles.
- If you wish to do away with the pigmentation marks on your skin, you need to mix lemon juice and Indian Gooseberry juice with honey, rose water, and rice powder and use this mixture as a scrub to remove the dead skin cells. Repeat this process twice a week to get excellent results.
- Amla or Indian Gooseberry is very good to lighten your complexion. Include it in your diet by drinking amla juice mixed with honey every morning and see the difference for yourself. You can also apply pure amla juice on your face to lighten your complexion.
- Indian Gooseberry is a natural blood purifier. You can simply mix amla paste with mint juice and apply it on your face to treat pimples and acnes.
- In order to remove blemishes and to give your skin that even tone, you can mix amla paste with a couple of spoons of raw milk and apply it as a face pack. Leave it for 40 minutes and then wash it. Very soon you should see really good results.
- Owing to its rich content of Vitamin C, amla helps in building collagen which keeps your skin firm and elastic. You need to mix two spoons of sandalwood powder, two spoons of almond powder, and around three spoons of Indian Gooseberry juice and apply this pack on your face. This will act as an anti-aging pack and help in warding off fine lines and wrinkles.
- To brighten your skin, you can mix Indian Gooseberry juice, few spoons of honey, and papaya pulp and use this mixture as a skin-mask. It will give your skin that brightening look.
- To lighten dark spots, hyper-pigmentation, and age spots naturally, mix Indian Gooseberry juice with Aloe Vera gel and apply it on your face regularly to see the effect.
- To beat a bad sun tan or to soothe a badly sun burnt skin, mix Indian Gooseberry juice with turmeric and curd and apply it on your face, hands, or any other exposed part of the body affected by tan.
Now that you are aware of the simple, yet extremely useful benefits of Indian Gooseberry for your skin, you should include this fruit to your diet and beauty regime to get that naturally beautiful and young skin.