The natural anti aging remedies are perhaps the best anti aging treatments for all. These remedies prefer natural substances including herbs, vegetables, fruits, oils and such other ingredients that we find all over around us. However, we either do not pay attention towards their anti aging properties or simply ignore them as they, most of the times, come cheap. Here, in this article, you will find such simple remedies that doesn’t take much time and yet have amazing anti aging effects.
Natural Anti Aging Remedies- Massage
This is one of the very old natural anti aging treatments used extensively by the Ayurvedic stream of alternative medicine. You can take the following ingredients and massage your face or body with them to get glowing and wrinkle free skin.
- Clarified butter (ghee)
- Almond oil
- Coconut oil
- Aloe vera juice
- Honey mixed with rose water
- A mixture of egg yolk, honey and milk powder.
- Olive oil
- Vitamin E oil
Oils or ghee should be applied at bed time and should be washed off in the morning. Other things should be used as anti aging masks and be applied for about 20-30 minutes and washed off during daytime.
Natural Anti Aging Remedies- Foods and Drinks
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables containing anti oxidants. These are the bright colored fruits and veggies such as carrots, papaya, tomatoes, etc.
- Have green tea. It is good for skin rejuvenation anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing, and healing effects on skin which helps in.
- Drink plenty of water during day. It keeps the skin and other body parts hydrated. Preventing loss of moisture from body helps a lot in anti aging crusade.
- Boil fresh tulsi leaves (basil leaves) and water till the water reduces to half. Let it cool and drink this water everyday. Basil has magical anti aging properties.
Not enough! Here are the best anti aging home remedies for you!
Natural Anti Aging Remedies- Lifestyle Habits
- Quit smoking.
- Sleep adequately.
- Do not over-wash face as the natural barrier oils and moisture that protect you against wrinkles too get washed off.
- Avoid too much UV rays. Cover yourself well when going out.
- Avoid stress as it leads to various diseases that are a sure sign of aging.
- Do regular exercise- even if simple walking for at least 30n minutes a day.
- Follow these Natural Home Remedies for Wrinkles