What is the best juice to drink when it comes to feel younger? Did you say health drinks! Well, in a way, you are right. After all, vegetable and fruit drinks and juices are healthy. They are the best anti aging drinks!
These juices provide you with all the essential vitamins and minerals required to fight off the health challenges that aging brings with it. In fact, juicing for anti aging is one of the best things that you can do to reduce the signs of aging. When you regularly consume anti aging foods and drinks, you can see your fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin diminish over a period of time! So, what is the best juice to drink to delay aging? In fact, there are many of them. We give you top anti aging juice recipes here! Let’s first begin with understanding why juicing is so important for your anti aging endeavor.
Juicing for Anti Aging
Juices from vegetables and fruits mean the best of those foods, concentrated in one glass of liquid. Liquids are always easier to digest. Also, your system can absorb all the nutrients well. Some people, however, might argue that juices don’t give you the fibers, also essential for healthy digestive system. Well, this is true to some extent but when your digestive system becomes a little sluggish with age, you can always depend upon fruit juices to give you the required nutrients sans fiber that are also difficult to digest!
And what’s really important when it comes to juicing for anti aging is that, many studies have found out that juices not only delay aging but also can reverse it, keeping you healthy, active and young! So, why wait? Here are a few recipes for anti aging drinks aka juices. They are the best juices for anti-aging. These juices are also very easy to make at home.
11 Best Anti Aging Juices for You
These are the best juice drinks that will help you stay younger for longer!
Apples and Blueberries Health Drink for Anti Aging
Apples are rich in various vitamins like, vitamin A, C and iron. Blueberries is blue only by name, it has all the health benefits of purple foods. These berries are rich in antioxidants called anthocyanins. Apples and blueberries, both of them team up to make a tasty anti aging drink. These two fruit juices collectively prevent fine lines and even wipe them off your skin. The nutrients in the fruits provide nourishment to skin cells and make them firm and healthy, giving you a smooth skin that you will fall in love with!
- Get 2 cups of blueberries and 2 apples
- Wash and discard their seeds.
- Cut the apples roughly to get its pieces.
- Place them in a blender and make a juice.
- That’s all. If needed, put some ice to chill your delicious and colorful anti aging juice.
- Drink the juice immediately because it tends to get thicker with time. Also, the nutrients are lost if you store the fruit juices for longer.
Drink Energy with Anti Aging Parsley Juice!
When made with other veggies and fruits, parsley juice is literally one of the miraculous fruit energy drinks, made at home! If you drink plain parsley juice, you can actually get a high, claim some juice experts! In fact, many runners add parsley juice to other fruit juices or their energy drinks to get energy that can’t match anything. This may be due to the high amounts of chlorophyll in parsley that oxygenates the blood. This leafy green is rich in many micro-nutrients and thus makes a good energy drink for those who think their energy levels are going down with age. This juice also helps detoxify your system.
- Get 1 large bunch of parsley, 2-3 carrots, 1 apple and 1 celery stalk.
- Thoroughly wash them.
- Put the parsley with carrots and celery into your juicer.
- Finally add the apple to get the energy drink
- Stir well and have it!
Orange Juice for Anti-oxidant Power
Anti-oxidants rich orange juice gives you loads of vitamin E, C and lutein. What else can make the best juice for anti aging! These antioxidants can keep the retina in your eyes healthy. They also fight off the free radicals, the major cause of pre-mature aging. What more, when you drink orange juice, you help counteract the inflammatory effects on your body caused by unhealthy meals! This has been established by research findings. And as you might be knowing, inflammation is the major factor contributing to aging!
While you can have plain orange juice without adding any other ingredient, here is a recipe for best anti-inflammatory effects from orange juice. It combines many other fruits and vegetables with orange.
- Get 1 orange, 2 apples, 2-3 stalks of celery, 2 pears, and 1 sweet potato
- Wash and clean them, peel the orange and place them in a juicer.
- After processing them in the juicer, stir it well before having it.
Cucumber juice for Firm Skin
Silicon is important for connective tissue in your body, and cucumber is found to be a very rich source of silicon. When the connective tissues are strengthened, your over all skin becomes firm and smooth. Cucumber is also rich in vitamin A which helps in improving complexion and reducing anti aging signs altogether. Cucumber hydrates your body and skin amazingly and a well hydrated body is a younger body!
- Get 1 cucumber, 3-4 carrots, 1 apple, 1 inch piece of ginger, 1 pear, few leaves of spinach and 1 lemon. Feel free to omit any of the ingredients except cucumber.
- Wash all the veggies and fruits, peel the ones that need to be.
- Process all the ingredients together in the juicer except lemon.
- Once the juice gets ready, squeeze in the lemon juice, stir well and have your refreshing juice for anti aging!
Kale and Beet juice to Increase Collagen
Kale is rich in vitamin A, C and K as well as calcium and iron. All these nutrients help in keeping your skin oxygenated. This prevents premature aging of skin cells. Beet is also rich in vitamin C and iron, both helpful in giving proper nourishment to your skin. If you didn’t know, Vitamin C is needed for synthesis of collagen. Collagen is that protein which holds your whole body together and is essential for healthy bones, muscles, skin and tendons. It is not in vain that this vitamin is called the crucial anti-aging vitamin! So, use these ingredients to make a Vitamin C rich anti-aging juice.
- Get ½ a cup each of beetroot pieces and strawberries.
- Take 1 cup each of Kale leaves and blueberries
- Now take 1 and a 1/2 cups of water.
- Wash, peel and cut the fruits and veggies.
- Put them in the juicer and process to get one of the best juices to drink.
- Have this delicious juice immediately.
Eggplant Carrot Juice for Anti-oxidants and Cancer Preventing Properties
Dark colored vegetables have already been accepted as foods with high anti-oxidant value. Brinjal, again one of the anti-aging purple foods like blueberries, have power-packed components called anthocyanin and nasunin that protect the integrity of your cell wall. This reduces the risk of cancer which has been repeatedly associated with the declining immunity with age. Carrot is also one of the bet anti-aging foods. Its high level of beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant which prevents cell damage due to regular metabolism of your body. This helps in slowing down the aging process.
- Get 1 whole eggplant (with its skin and seeds), 3 carrots, 2 apples and 1 celery stalk
- Wash them and then process them in a juicer
- Stir well and have it immediately.
Pink Grapefruit Juice to stay in the Pink of Health
Pink grapefruit is loaded with vitamin C which boosts your immunity immensely. But that’s not all! The high amounts of spermidine in grapefruits not only slow down the aging of your body cells but also help regenerate the cells. The presence of the antioxidant lycopene, indicated by the pink color of grapefruits, combat the harmful free radicals and further help in slowing down the aging process. Additionally the soluble fiber content of the fruit helps reduce the risk of such age-related conditions as cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure.
- Get 2 grapefruits. Remove the peel and pith and chop them.
- Also get 4-5 carrots and 1 inch piece of ginger. Peel and chop them.
- Get the juice out of all the ingredients with the help of juicer or a juice extractor.
- Once your drink is ready, stir and have it immediately.
Avocado Juice for Youthful Skin and Beauty
Avocados have been indisputably accepted as anti aging superfood. They are loaded with vitamin E, potassium, antioxidants, and monounsaturated fat. Their Omega-3 good fats help maintain your body’s cellular integrity. It further keeps your cardiovascular health intact as oleic acid in avocado helps lower bad cholesterol and also protect against blood clots. Folic acid in this green fruit prevents heart attacks and reduce your risk of osteoporosis. And now, have a look at how avocados help make your skin younger. The sterolins in avocados soften your skin and reduce age spots apart from rejuvenating your skin. It has vitamins A, B1 & B2, D and E, along with beta-carotene, potassium, and lethicin. They all help boost collagen which prevents aging and make you more beautiful.
- Get 1 avocado (peeled and seeded), 2 cucumbers, peeled and 1 lemon
- Place the avocado and cucumbers in the juicer
- Take out the juice in a glass and squeeze in the lemon juice.
- Stir well before having it.
Tomato Juice for Overall Health
Tomatoes are superb anti aging foods and why! They have carotenoids called Lycopene. Carotenoids have been found to help protect skin from harmful UV sun rays as well as bacterial infections. Lycopene and other nutrients in tomatoes reduce the risk of serious diseases like cancer. Lycopene also strengthens your skin by inhibiting the activity of collagenases. These collagenases are enzymes that are responsible for the breakdown of skin collagen. Collagen, as you might be knowing, provides your skin with firmness and elasticity to prevent wrinkles. Perhaps, this is why tomato is one of the top anti-aging foods for skin to fight wrinkles.
- Get 2 large tomatoes (chopped), 1 celery stalk, 1 cucumber, handful of parsley, ½ tsp of pink Himalayan sea salt, a pinch of cayenne pepper and some ice (optional). You can always omit using salt and pepper if you don’t like your tomato juice to be spicy.
- Place all the ingredients except sea salt, pepper and ice in the juicer
- Process and take out the juice in a shaker
- Add the salt, pepper and ice, if using
- Shake well and pour in a glass
- Drink immediately.
Pomegranate Juice to Slow Down Aging
This tasty fruit does an important task- it slows down the natural oxidation or the ‘wear and tear’ of your DNA. This has been found in a study. In this way it helps slow down the aging process and you can stay younger for years together. Pomegranate juice also lowers cholesterol and blood pressure. And because the fruit is a rich source of antioxidants, it naturally is one of the best anti aging foods.
- Get 2 pomegranates and 2 apples (cored and chopped)
- Remove the pomegranate arils and save them to make the juice
- Process the apples and pomegranate arils in a juicer
- Stir well and have it immediately
Lemon Juice for Reversing Skin Aging
Citrus fruits are popular for reversing the signs of aging and lemon is the best one among all the citrus fruits. It has loads of vitamin C, the antioxidant that prevents and combats damage by free radicals. This vitamin is also required for collagen synthesis. And if you remember, collagen is what keeps your skin’s firmness and elasticity intact in order to prevent fine lines and wrinkles. This property actually makes lemon one of the top foods to prevent wrinkles. It not only prevents wrinkles but also reduces age spots and makes your sagging skin firm.
- Get 1 lemon and 1 glass of water.
- Cut the lemon in two halves and squeeze out their juice into the glass of water.
- Stir well and have it
- If you can’t stand the acidic taste of lemon, add 1-2 tsp of honey to your lemon juice. Honey too helps your skin stay young and glowing!
These were the best juice drinks for anti aging! Now, you need not get bored with the same health drink everyday. Choose and pick one (or more!) juicing recipes for anti aging daily and burst with energy and health for all your life! It is, however, recommended that you drink lemon juice everyday, preferably in the morning. And during the day, you can have as many juice drinks as you like! After all, you deserve to be younger with so much efforts put for juicing the fruits and veggies!
Longing for more anti aging juice recipes? Here are Top 10 Anti Aging Juice Recipes for you!